J.G. Whittier Middle School
Events & Announcements
Start saving those Box Tops!
- All dances will be held from 6-8 pm in the Middle School Cafeteria unless otherwise noted.
- Dances are open to all JG Whittier students in grades 5-8, however, parental discretion is always encouraged when making the decision as to whether your child is socially/emotionally prepared and age appropriate to attend this type of a social function with students of varying ages.
- No student guests are allowed to attend dances.
- All school rules apply, including dress codes and codes of conduct and respect.
- Students may purchase tickets in advance for $4:00, or at the door for $5.00.
- Students should arrive no earlier than 5:45 pm.
- Students should have pre-arranged plans for pick up no later than 8:15 pm.
Dr. Ferlito is proud to announce that he will donate $50.00 back to the J.G. Whittier PTO for all new patients.
When you visit Dr. Ferlito’s office, all you have to do is mention that you are a student or parent of J.G. Whittier.
Homework assistance is available each morning beginning at 8:05 am in the Art Room. Two teachers are available to help your child with their homework. Please enter through the art room outside door.
If your child is going to be absent please call the school at (978) 374-5782. If there is no answer please leave a message, ideally by 8:30 AM. If you do not call in we will need to contact you by phone or in person to be sure your child is safe.
This shirt and many more styles and colors available for purchase. Easy to personalize!
Every purchase helps to support our school! Visit the J.G. Whittier Middle School Apparel Store
As your children walk to and from school, we strongly encourage you to remind them of safety precautions:
● Walk in a group
● Parents know where children are at all times
● Walk the same route to and from school and be sure your family knows the route
● Call home and/or police when you experience and/or see something disturbing
● Always let school staff know of any concerning incidences
Our number one concern is for your child to be in a learning environment that is safe and secure and we will maintain our vigilance to ensure that every child feels safe.
Please feel free to call us directly with any concerns or questions you may have.